Behavioral Health Services
Behavioral concerns, such as anxiety disorders, attention deficit disorder, or substance abuse, require behavioral health services as part of treatment. KentuckyCare provides these services for a wide range of conditions and makes them available for patients and family members of all ages.
We have licensed mental health professionals available to treat mood disorders, such as anxiety disorders and depression. We also offer treatment for other mental health disorders, including post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD) and obsessive-compulsive disorder.
Our drug treatment centers provide services for painkiller addiction treatment, alcohol abuse and other substance abuse problems. Patients who struggle with addiction can find help from a reliable substance abuse counselor at KentuckyCare.
We also offer behavioral health services for the following conditions:
• Attention deficit disorder and attention deficit hyperactivity disorder
• Adjustment problems for families dealing with divorce or blended families
• Grief and loss counseling
• Relationship problems
• Family problems, including parenting problems, sibling conflict, attachment problems and adoption problems
• Problems with social skills
• Peer problems
For more information on our behavioral health services or to schedule an appointment, please contact KentuckyCare. We offer counseling, behavior therapy and other services on a sliding fee scale.