Primary Care Services at KentuckyCare
KentuckyCare provides women’s healthcare services to make sure that you get the care you need at any stage of life, including pregnancy and menopause.
Our services, which we offer on a sliding fee scale, include the following:
• Yearly physical exams with an OB/GYN
• Screenings for breast, cervical and colon cancer as needed depending on your age
• Family planning services
• Prenatal care if you’re planning to become pregnant
• Treatment for reproductive health problems linked to pregnancy, menstruation, perimenopause and menopause
• Pregnancy care, including ultrasounds and regular checkups to monitor your health and your unborn child’s development
• Education, testing and treatment for sexually transmitted diseases (STDs)
If you have not had a checkup with an OB/GYN in awhile or if you’re having symptoms that might be a reproductive health issue, we encourage you to schedule an appointment at one of our locations in Kentucky. Our doctors can provide you with caring and compassionate women’s healthcare services.
To learn more about our women’s healthcare services or to set up an appointment, please contact the clinic nearest to you.